Burgers are the bomb
Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I will have one. Lately I’ve been carb cycling, which means that I have low carb days and high carb days. Which also means that I can’t have a burger bun or really bread in general on a low day. I wanted to have a burger, so I decided to make a burger bowl.
I made this burger bowl with sweet potato fries on my high carb days, and on the low days just took out the fries. I made the fries at home with a sweet potato, seasonings of choice, and threw them into the air fryer.
It is SO good, to the point I could eat it every day.
- 4-5oz ground beef
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 5 pickle chips
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1 cup sweet potato fries
- optional: ketchup / mustard / bbq sauce
- Heat a pan over med-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Once pan is heated, add ground beef, seasonings of choice, and allow to brown. Stir to fully cook all beef in the pan.
- While beef is cooking, chop up the sweet potato, coat with salt/pepper, and cook in air fryer for 10-15 minutes at 400.
- Then place shredded lettuce in a bowl, and chop up tomato and pickles.
- Once beef is done, add on top of the lettuce, and top with tomato, pickles, and condiments of choice.
340 calories || 26g carb || 15g fat || 30g protein